The Cheese Board Catering Company is committed to lessening our environmental footprint in the following ways:
- Reducing the amount of plastic water bottles at catered events by serving water in glassware.
- Recycling all plastic, tin, aluminum, and glass at our bistro and at catered events.
- Using biodegradable or compostable disposable serviceware – from straws to forks.
- Using biodegradable foodservice bags that decompose within 90 days.
- Using biodegradable and non-toxic cleaning products.
- Using energy-efficient light bulbs in office and public spaces.
- Keeping our thermostats set at 68° in the cooler months.
- Using both sides of office paper and recycle all paper and mailing materials.
- Re-purposing older equipment.
- Recycling all electronic equipment and consumables.
- Using local products produced naturally when seasonally available.
- Donating safe food to Reno Gospel Mission and St. Vincent’s Dining Room.
- Using fuel-efficent delivery vehicles and checking tire inflation weekly.
- Constantly striving to find ways to reduce our environmental footprint.
Thank you for your business, and for your appreciation of this small planet we share.