About The Cheese Board American Bistro & Catering Company
The Cheese Board opened in 1981 as Reno’s first specialty cheese and wine boutique, and in the years since, it has evolved into a popular Reno lunch eatery and full-service catering company.
To its loyal fans, The Cheese Board is memorable for its fun, relaxed dining room and delicious food, featuring fresh and unique soups, salads, sandwiches, entrées, desserts, and wines by the bottle or by the glass.
- Our hours are Monday – Saturday, 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- We are a full-service catering company specializing in business, casual, event, and wedding catering, featuring custom menus, lunch packages, and event planning.
- After hours, we welcome in-house private parties with seating for up to 50, and cocktail receptions for up to 70 in our stylish dining room at 247 California in Reno.
- Enjoy a hand-curated selection of California and international wines to enjoy by the bottle or glass on premises, or to take with you.
- Locally roasted Blind Dog® coffee and espresso drinks.
- Specialty food and hostess gifts.
- Holiday wine and gift baskets, too.